Use of funds
Unquoted is seeking an investment of £100k:
- 20K to cover the launch and marketing costs in 2018
- 20K to become authorised by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) for equity crowdfunding
- 20k to apply for an equity crowdfunding licence with the Securities & Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
- 20K to Trademark Unquoted in the UK and India
- Received SEIS advanced assurance from HMRC
- July 2017, closed our first sweat equity seed funding round of 25k from 2 sophisticated investors
- October 2017, launched first application and now inviting companies to build their corporate timeline
Initially, Unquoted is launching its platform in the United Kingdom, a leading market for unlisted and crowdfunded businesses, in the middle of 2018.
The exit strategy is to float the business or to be acquired by a larger organisation within 4-6 years.
Potential acquirers may include:
- Leading equity crowdfunding platforms that as a consortium may want to grow through acquisition
- Business software providers looking to target the Unquoted international professional services network
- Business funding specialists, to include venture capital, private equity and angel investment networks